Make web text so easy we understand it the first time we read it.
What We Do
- We teach AI to make text easy to understand.
- We do all we can to teach AI to be fair to all.
How We Do It
- Use plain-language rules for AI to write easy text.
- Test if people understand easy text more than typical text.
- Include self-advocates and autistics as expert testers.
Who We Serve
- people with learning disabilities;
- people who can’t read well;
- people who speak other languages; and
- really, everyone!
Who Is Doing It
- John Rochford, INDEX Program Director, Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center; and Faculty Member, University of Massachusetts Medical School (About Me);
- Amazing Staff of the INDEX Program; and
- Undergraduate and graduate students from:
Who Is Funding Us
Who Has Funded Us
Where We Are
EasyText.AI, 60 Prescott Street, Worcester, MA 01605